10. Lucy loves to give me kisses and blow raspberries on my stomach! (Although occasionally she uses more of her teeth and less of her lips... ouch!)
9. I am teaching Blaise to read. This is pretty exciting for both of us. It's something that we started when he gave up his nap for good. And although I miss my kid-free time in the afternoons, big-kid learning time is a pretty good alternative!
8. I love watching Finn's imaginary play. Finn is our creative introvert. He loves to go off by himself and arrange his plastic animals in elaborate ways. It's so much fun to see his brain at work!
7. I am the primary person shaping my kids' characters. I am teaching them right from wrong, how to interact with others, how to be a good friend.
6. I love exploring nature with my kids and teaching them to enjoy the discovery process. We look at bugs, leaves, trees, and tend to our garden.
5. It's so sweet when Blaise or Finn comes running to me saying, "come see" and grabs my hand to show me the latest thing he has noticed or built or needs help with.
4. I get to hang out and connect with other stay-at-home-moms who inspire me not only to be a better mother, but to be a better person.
3. I no longer have that nagging feeling that I am being pulled in two different directions and am not able to give my all to anything.
2. I've witnessed nearly every moment of Lucy going from newborn to toddler.
1. I get to spend all my time with these three cuties :-)
See more Top Ten @ MartinMinutes!