2. We do, however, have gifts figured out for Grandpa, Grandma, and Uncle Erik, who are coming out to celebrate an early Christmas with us. We didn't have any wrapping paper, so the kids made some!
(Finn did help color, but refused to be photographed doing it!)
3. Granddad stayed with us over the weekend as he attended a conference here in South Bend. The boys warmed up to him right away, but Lucy's initial reaction was to burst into tears! She did finally come to love him by Sunday, right in time for him to leave ;-)
5. I don't think I'll be doing a another "What We're Reading Wednesday" post for a couple of weeks, but I do want to share two awesome books that I just finished and highly recommend. Probably my two favorite books that I have read this fall. Love Does by Bob Goff and Three Little Words by Ashley Rhodes-Courter. I'll be sure to write a full review of each in the future, but if you're looking for something to read over the holidays, check these out!
6. I did a look back at some of the best posts of 2013. If you are new here or just want to revisit some great posts, click here!
7. I'm not sure that I'll be blogging over the holidays, so have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
Check out more quick takes over at Conversion Diary!